Are you a sales person looking for a job that goes far beyond just closing sales with customers? We are hiring a Business Development Manager to help us grow our social enterprise. This growth will translate into empowering the lives of those facing barriers to regular employment.
Three innovative Lower Mainland social enterprises have formed Clean Collective, an alliance formed to offer our services in a bundle. This will streamline our clients’ businesses and help us scale up our brand and our businesses to make an even larger impact on our community at large.
About the Role: Business Development Manager
- 100% focused on Business Development
- Selling the services of 3 socially conscious business service providers
- Selling to: Property Managers, Business Owners, Property Management Companies, Developers
- Ideal Customer Profile: Facility manager looking for full-service building maintenance contracts
- Selling into Private, Non-Profit & Public companies – Commercial, Education, Healthcare, etc.
- Selling to qualified leads, responding to RFPs, writing proposals, estimate preparation, adding value to existing account base, etc.
- Keep detailed reporting of prospects and sales funnel management
- Proven track record of success in sales, with a focus on business development
- You consider yourself to be entrepreneurial and are self-motivated to grow the business
- You thrive working autonomously and are a natural networker
- Understands the language and is driven by sales, manage the sales process and can build rapport
- Your values align with the value proposition of the Alliance
- Ideally you have a strong network of connections in the market we are selling to
What’s in it for you?
- Help a first-of-its-kind Alliance get off the ground all while helping the community
- Competitive compensation structure
- Flexible work schedule
- Build on 15 years of business development knowledge from the three successful and
- well-established businesses
About Clean Collective:
- Clean Collective represents three social enterprises: The Cleaning Solution, Mission Possible Maintenance and Clean Start
- Clean Collective offers interior and exterior property maintenance services for commercial buildings (e.g. office buildings, retail stores, financial institutions, strata and apartment buildings, schools, churches, community centers, government offices)
The services include:
- Interior cleaning of offices and common spaces
- Window and pressure washing
- Junk removal
- Pest control
- Graffiti removal
Compensation: $55,000 – $75,000++
Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter highlighting your interest in our organization to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.